Jon-Allan Butterworth - "Learn to ride a bicycle. You will not regret it if you live."
RSS

Recent Posts

Jon-Allan Butterworth to compete in Channel 4's, The Jump

Categories

the jump
powered by

My Blog

Jon-Allan Butterworth to compete in Channel 4's, The Jump

Help for Heroes beneficiary and three-times silver medal winner at the London 2012 Paralympic Games, Jon-Allan Butterworth, 28, is competing in the second series of Channel 4’s celebrity show ‘The Jump’.

Coming to Channel 4 in early February, viewers will see track cyclist Butterworth, who lives in Manchester, take on some of the most challenging winter sports, using his experiences in the RAF and as an athlete to ensure he is leading contender to be crowned champion of ‘The Jump’ 2015.

Jon-Allan said: “I wanted to try all these amazing winter sports, to be the first above elbow amputee to do bobsleigh and skeleton and to inspire other injured veterans out there. My aim is also to use the show to get fit after an operation that I had in September to enable me to return to cycling with a base level of fitness and a good weight to work with.”

The Jump will air on Channel 4 on 1st February 2015 at 7pm.

19 Comments to Jon-Allan Butterworth to compete in Channel 4's, The Jump :

Comments RSS
reflexology courses london on 05 March 2015 08:41
Wonderful content, cheers for your data. It is quite total data. Let me book mark regarding subsequent referrals.

Windows 10 Home Product Key on 12 July 2016 06:51
Got mac office 2016 product activation code validation for my Acer Travelmate 220 about 3 weeks ago, 100% genuine. windows server 2012 r2 discounted , buy windows 7 with a key , windows 10 activation 0x800705b4 , windows 10 activation with cmd , windows 7 uultimate key , how to upgrade windows 7 ultimate genuine version for free , buy windows 10 activator product serial , windows 7 ultimate activation key , sGci4g
office 2016 registry purchase
cheap office 2013 key

joker on 25 July 2016 06:16
windows key for windows 10 ultimate for windows for ultimate key , windows 10 enterprise genuine key download , microsoft outlook 2010 product keys , windows 10 professional , buy windows 10 key , oB{LZdlS

trampolines for kids on 17 June 2015 17:20
The Skywalker Trampolines 17-ft. Oval Trampoline with Spring Pad is yet another fun-filled and exciting trampoline that Skywalker has produced with the same attention to durability and safety evident in all the trampolines they produce. It is a very wide trampoline with a jumping surface.

Sheridan Florendo on 27 October 2015 20:15
assembly about concluded steps is actually not?

Delma Dutt on 27 October 2015 20:43
since the idea requires?

Serena Kosten on 04 November 2015 16:48
and you will start many?

drury lane on 18 February 2016 09:41
great

usb recovery tool on 23 March 2016 05:16
I love your blog !And MiniTool Solution Ltd. is a professional software development company based in Canada. It provides customers with complete business software solutions in both data recovery and partition management fields.Including undelete recovery ,CD/DVD recovery,digital media recovery,damaged partition recovery and lost partition recovery. THANK YOU!

Painted frilled tracksuit on 28 June 2016 14:07
Jon is my favorite person. I love to hear about his jump in this post. I hope people would love to see the post with his picture. Thank you so much.

air max pas cher on 30 June 2016 08:56
thanks for you sharing

Buy Windows 10 Key Sale on 14 September 2016 01:21
I'd like to give a strong recommendation for http://www.Microsoftkeysales.com/ ( http://www.Microsoftkeysales.com/ ) for Microsoft keys and software. I was looking for a Windows 10 key copy, and from experience I've come to understand that buying online is actually a lot cheaper than for instance in my local store.. So I somehow ended up on san-kom but it seemed a bit, well, not reliable?.. So I made much reaseach on this site. No negitive feedback. I decided to give it a try, found the cheapest ever copy, put the copy in cart and started the checkout. From here on it actually went alot easier, I paid with paypal and about 1hrs i recieved my key in email, and about 5 mins later a download link for the ISO file. The key worked perfectly! surprise surprise, its legit!..I sent the customer support a thank you message, and they responded immediatly. Kudos! I will definitely come back to their website again!

nz payroll on 10 December 2016 04:33
I like this blog. keep posting continuously and thanks for your outstanding performance.

auckland chartered accountants on 10 December 2016 13:26
Very nice blog. good job and you must share your posts regularly.

enable hr on 10 December 2016 15:12
Great, I love hearing about your jump in this post. I hope people would like to see the message with their picture.

Anonymous on 16 March 2017 00:57
www.Microsoftkeysales.com I'd like to give a strong recommendation for www.Microsoftkeysales.com ( www.Microsoftkeysales.com ) for Microsoft keys and software. I was looking for a Windows 10 key copy, and from experience I've come to understand that buying online is actually a lot cheaper than for instance in my local store.. So I somehow ended up on san-kom but it seemed a bit, well, not reliable?.. So I made much reaseach on this site. No negitive feedback. I decided to give it a try, found the cheapest ever copy, put the copy in cart and started the checkout. From here on it actually went alot easier, I paid with paypal and about 1hrs i recieved my key in email, and about 5 mins later a download link for the ISO file. The key worked perfectly! surprise surprise, its legit!..I sent the customer support a thank you message, and they responded immediatly. Kudos! I will definitely come back to their website again!

system reserved partition windows 10 on 27 March 2017 08:23
MiniTool Partition Wizard Server Edition and Enterprise Edition are specially designed for server administrators and small business runners.It is convenient for you.

Anonymous on 29 March 2017 00:51
WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY I would like to recommend you a professional site I purchased my product key there before. http://www.microsoftkeyshops.com/ . Well-equipped product key, considerate purchasing experience for customer and low price!

Top IT company in India on 01 April 2017 08:18
Thanks for posting such an informative post.